Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of School

Abby started pre-school at the Goddard School in Leander today. She will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 1. She and I are both excited!! Seeing as how Antony travels some and we don't have family in the area, Abby and I have been pretty attached to each other the last 3 years. Though I wouldn't trade that for anything, I think we were both ready for a little separation!! There was no crying or sadness this morning. She was ready and after dropping her off I think I was on a "freedom high"! I had prepared her as much as I could since she likes routine and to know what is coming. I had gone through the schedule of her day with her and she was excited. She and I both really like her teacher, Miss Katie, so that is always a good thing.

For whatever reason she wanted her lunchbox on the ground!


Abby and Miss Katie saying bye to me!

2 comments:

The Schneiders said...

Yea for keeping your blog updated! You're on a roll.
: ) I love Abby's pack pack... I'm sure she's gonna love it!

Robyn said...

Still waiting..... :-)