Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Long time no blog...

Well I know it's been a long time but it's been a busy year. HAHA...no really, I have no excuses other than moving into our new house and pure laziness. We are finally in and so glad to be settled. Here are a few pictures from the last few months. In the future I'll try to update more often.


D-daddy, Nana and Abby at Uncle Blake's UT graduation!

First trip to the beach and loving it!

Daddy and Abby hanging out by the San Gabriel River at Abby's 2 year old birthday party

Nana and D-daddy's awesome renovation onto the back of their house

Abby is helping daddy mow the yard and couldn't do it without her purse.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see some of your pictures. I really like the lawn mowing picture. Abby is too funny.